Okay, okay, I may be bragging a little *grins*, but, you see, this is the first time in my entire blogging career (wow! *lol*) that I had received three awards consecutively in less than two weeks. And yes, I know that I am not the friendliest person on Earth so it does come as a shock (as much as you) but what can I do, my new-found blogging friends can't resist my charm *lol*.
I wanna thank Anygen of efashionstuff.com for granting me this award, it is much appreciated, more than words.
1. Copy the badge and put it on your blog.
2. Link back the person who passed you this award.
3. Spread the love to at least 10 or more bloggers.
And now, I am spreading the love to *drum roll*:
- Peachy - the brain behind The Peach Kitchen and Blowing Peachkisses, I so love her blogs, the first one makes me drool and hungry every time I visit but it ignite some hope in me that I may learn how to cook someday; the second one makes me laugh outrageously, she writes like a bading and her sense of humor rocks!
- Tita Ebie - the eye behind the photo blog The Main Ingredient, I was first an admirer of her daughter's food shots then I discovered the mommy, now, I am an admirer of both. Tita Ebie is a kind soul, I haven't met her but she sounds so sweet and caring on her posts and comments, and I decided to call her tita, whether she like it or not but I hope it's okay.
- Zee - the daughter who have an eye for the most intoxicating food shot, the brain behind a number of blogs but my favorite is Z Dark Room. Tita Ebie and Zee inspires me to take better pictures for my blog though I am only using a point and shoot camera. Baka naman may pinaglumaan kayo dslr dyan, I accept hand-me-downs *grins*.
- Meryl - the brain behind Places, People, Events, Good Food and My Life (whew, that was long), I admire her friendliness and tenacity, she commented on my blog posts and left me messages day after the other eventhough I don't do anything in return, she incessantly push her pretty and friendly self on me until I finally had enough and I decided that she is a keeper *chuckles*. Thank you for the friendship *hugs*.
- Joan Joyce - the beauty (naks!) and brain (I can also include a voluptuous body if you like *grins*) behind the self-titled blog joanjoyce, I don't care about her blog (hahaha) but I love her! We live in the same city, we both have one kid though hers is older and a girl, we're kinda in the same age group, we're kinda in the same body type, we both love food and we both love FB but she's more of an addict *lol*. Basta, I'm giving this award to her.
- Glady or Gladiola (as she wants to be known) - the brain(wreck) behind Cooking with Kuting, as noted, her blog is about food, glorious food but she hasn't been updating in a while, she's kinda busy in her banking career and finding that special someone *crossing my fingers for her*. She's the only one in the blogosphere who dared to call me ate (mind you, I am only 3 years her senior, just to clear the air *lol*), and I love her for that!
- Anya - the person (as in the whole being, not only her brain or other body parts, I need to make hers more special, that's why I'm saying this *lol*) behind Kutsara at Tinidor - a photo blog and food blog in one, she's not great as a photographer but she's awesome as a food blogger (half-lying *wink*). But she's more special because she became my friend even before I became her sister-in-law .
- I'll stop at seven at the moment, but my three slots are still open, I might fill it up one of these days, maybe tomorrow or later, we'll see...